The Science Blog Meme
1. What is your blog about?
Anything that I wish I had done and willing to do. Also there are interviews (I want to do more!).
2. What will you never write about?
Confidential stuff, anything that is very personal or people do not want to publicize. Send me a message if you want to know the latest gossip in Bioinformatics.
3. Have you ever considered leaving science?
Nope, but sometimes I have the feeling that I would like to be a airplane pilot.
4. What would you do instead?
Airplane pilot? F1 mechanic?
5. What do you think will science blogging be like in 5 years?
Oh boy, I dunno. Ask me in five years, if I’m still around.
6. What is the most extraordinary thing that happened to you because of blogging?
Extraordinary? Nothing. If you call extraordinary befriending someone, than I can say that is. Being able to feel part of a community, that’s a good one.
7. Did you write a blog post or comment you later regretted?
8. When did you first learn about science blogging?
Nodalpoint was the catalyst. I knew about blogging for quite sometime, but Maddox influenced me not to, until I found out Nodalpoint.
9. What do your colleagues at work say about your blogging?
10. Extra credit: are you able to write an entry to your blog that takes the form of a poem about your research?
Yes. If you want to read it, leave a comment. If I get 20 comments, I will post it.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “The Science Blog Meme,” an entry on Blind.Scientist
- 11.16.08 / 12pm